¿ Direction Key
• Use to select "TRAINING": "VS COM" or "VS PLAYER" before starting game Use the UP/DOWN commands.
• Use to select the difficulty level (1 to 8)
Use the LEFT/RIGHT commands.
• Use to position your spy in the rooms. Use the UP/DOWN commands to go to the BACK / FRONT of a room.
• Use the LEFT/RIGHT to move left or right in the room.
• Use to go up or down a ladder between floors. (Only after the "A" button has been used to lower the ladder.)
Use to exit the title screen.
Use to select "TRAINING": "VS COM" or "VS PLAYER". (Can be used instead of the Directional key)
• Use to select BOOBY-TRAPS (There are 4 types, see instructions for "Setting Booby-Traps")
* 2nd - Giant Spring
* 3rd - Water Bucket
• Use to select and view the EMBASSY MAP
* 6th press - Game Screen
• Press during game play to PAUSE the game. (This is good to use when studying the map)
• Press again to restart game.
* This is the ACTION button. Use it to:
* OPEN/CLOSE doors
* PLACE and SET traps
* PUNCH or use WEAPON
* COLLECTING/PLACING items by moving furniture or pictures
* COLLECT a REMEDY to protect yourself from setting off a BOBBY TRAP
* RAISE/LOWER ladder
* OPEN/CLOSE trap door
Was this article helpful?