• When first starting, try using the EMDP to freeze the enemy, then jump on top of them and stab down to destroy the enemy. This will make the game easier; however, you won't be able to get many items.
• The first scene is easy, but the boss is tough. First attack the top of the crane, then stab the driver through the roof. It is possible to defeat the crane portion with the walking vehicle, if you can get there before you run out of vehicle fuel.
• If you get in trouble while fighting Metal Head, jump off of his left shoulder.
• When you freeze an enemy, you will receive an item about 10% of the time. If you don't freeze an enemy, you'll receive an item 100% of the time. For this reason, as you become better at the game, try to avoid freezing the enemies; you'll power up much faster.
• Once you are fully powered up (full jump, EMDP power 3), then go back to freezing most of the enemies. This will help you save your life power for the bosses.
Save your weapons for the harder levels and bosses. In most cases, the best method of defeating a boss is to use the EMDP and the spear. The weapons are best for defeating enemies which are in hard-to-reach locations.
The final boss is very difficult, unless you learn his weaknesses. Each portion of the final boss is susceptible to one of your special weapons.
To hear a Sound Test, input the password SONG.
Was this article helpful?